Hi I have sale my Z3 Cover. VGC Silver. SOLD SOLD SOLD
Little used as no longer have Z3
This is a good fit car cover including the correct location for mirrors. it is secure round the base as it has adjustable cord and clips
As I have previously owned a genuine BMW COVER I think this is much more secure as it doesn’t blow of like the genuine cover did
£30
COLLECTION ONLY FROM LOCKS HEATH HAMPSHIRE
Nr Junction 9 M27
Norm
Little used as no longer have Z3
This is a good fit car cover including the correct location for mirrors. it is secure round the base as it has adjustable cord and clips
As I have previously owned a genuine BMW COVER I think this is much more secure as it doesn’t blow of like the genuine cover did
£30
COLLECTION ONLY FROM LOCKS HEATH HAMPSHIRE
Nr Junction 9 M27
Norm
Attachments
Last edited:
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.