• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Bmw z3 artic silver driver side sill prefacelift non widebody

Just buy a new pair ;)
I don’t have much money now and local dealer is looking for £140 excluding painting and I don’t have £200 to spend
 
where are you based ? any pics of your sills ?
I don’t have one right now, it used to have a good dent in it and scratched and rusted in the ends and it would be easier to buy a used one, the sill was scrapped
 
Try Universal Salvage or 24/7 Spares or anywhere that break Zeds
Where are you based ?
What model Z have you got ?
 
Try Universal Salvage or 24/7 Spares or anywhere that break Zeds
Where are you based ?
What model Z have you got ?
I have a z3 1.9 1999 prefacelift narrowbody in artic silver, yes I tried large breakers and no luck
 
247 spares send round to loads of breakers for what you are wanting, 1st Choice are very good as well and I have purchased items from Quarry Motors.
Its worth contacting them as they just keep hunting and new stock does come in all the time.
 
Back
Top