• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Z3, 2.2i, 2002, face lift model, 54k miles, very sadly for sale

TWO

Zorg Guru (I)
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
94
Location
Chelmsford
Model of Z
Z Sport Roadster 2.2
Hi All

This is my first post on this excellent site for a couple of years now.

I had withdrawn from posting; as I have suffered 18 months ago, nerve damage in my left leg, which has left us unable to drive a car safely with a manual gearbox.

It was always my target/dream to recover and get back to driving the Zed again with the roof down.......always the best bit.

I was fortunate enough to part of the Silverstone Zed Festival back in 2012

After long consideration I have sadly decided to let my cherished Zed go to a new home.

Before I offer the Zed out to the open market (Autotrader); I would like to give first option to fellow members.

The car is in immaculate condition, with full regular service history, excellent tyres, and recent MOT.

Location: Essex

£5995.00. Close offers considered.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Many thanks
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0506.webp
    DSC_0506.webp
    161.1 KB · Views: 539
  • DSC_0511.webp
    DSC_0511.webp
    146.2 KB · Views: 534
  • 20190330_103321_IMG_1509.webp
    20190330_103321_IMG_1509.webp
    117.4 KB · Views: 521
  • 20190330_103507_IMG_1511[1].webp
    20190330_103507_IMG_1511[1].webp
    83.9 KB · Views: 516
  • 20190330_103542_IMG_1513[1].webp
    20190330_103542_IMG_1513[1].webp
    63.5 KB · Views: 504
  • 20190330_103239_IMG_1508[1].webp
    20190330_103239_IMG_1508[1].webp
    174.6 KB · Views: 515
  • 20190330_103220_IMG_1507[1].webp
    20190330_103220_IMG_1507[1].webp
    161.4 KB · Views: 533
Sorry you’re having to sell your lovey Dakar. I have had to sell my lovely Dakar too, and now drive a Mini convertible automatic with a DCT box, so much fun & so easy to drive. Agree about Silverstone, that was some weekend and of course that memorable lap.
Great buy for someone with that low mileage and obviously a well cherished car.

Ragtop
 
Just to update; I managed to part exchange the Zed for an automatic BMW Series 1......I just wish you had a section on this excellent site for Series 1 BMW's

I will really miss the friendly & helpful response to questions raised.

Take care all.


20240817_174516.webp
 
No reason to leave the forum. After all you've still got a BMW!

Tony.
 
Back
Top