• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BMW Z3 2.0L Topaz Blue Widebody (Price REDUCED)

Rui Almeida

Dedicated Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2016
Points
44
Hi all,

The time has come for me to part with my beautiful Z3. It's a 2.0L straight 6 facelift. Got the standard electric seats but some extras such as electric roof, cd changer, air con and M Sport interior.
It's on around 116700 miles got Full Service History and can have a new MOT put on upon negotiation. Few light scuffs on rear bumper and some stone chips on front one and bonnet. Very honest and decent example I have been driving it like it should be driven with some long road trips where it didn't miss a beat. Tyres are excellent all around and some of the wheels have scuffs on them. All around a well looked after example of a Z3.
It was time for a more spacious and economic vehicle and don't have the space or time to keep it.
It is located in Salisbury, Wiltshire and I am asking around £2800 with realistic offers being considered.

Thank you for looking.

Regards
Rui IMG_9838.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0936.webp
    IMG_0936.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_0934.webp
    IMG_0934.webp
    72.3 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_0933.webp
    IMG_0933.webp
    84.9 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_9833.webp
    IMG_9833.webp
    88.5 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_0109.webp
    IMG_0109.webp
    197 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_9263.webp
    IMG_9263.webp
    222.7 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_7194.webp
    IMG_7194.webp
    270.8 KB · Views: 481
  • 14202835_1179700455386342_1967884932_o.webp
    14202835_1179700455386342_1967884932_o.webp
    222.5 KB · Views: 476
  • 14393417_1179695548720166_1540305052_o.webp
    14393417_1179695548720166_1540305052_o.webp
    207.1 KB · Views: 474
  • 14315556_1179695508720170_1709868615_o.webp
    14315556_1179695508720170_1709868615_o.webp
    133.1 KB · Views: 476
Reduced!
£2600 accepting offers. Giving it a couple more weeks before I break it.
I think you will struggle to make that sort of money breaking and to be honest the asking price is akin to a decent 2.8 at the minute.
 
Not desperate for money. I would take a decent offer on it but this isn't your average 2.0 that sells for £1500. The prices have been all over the place you are correct and in terms of breaking it is a last option is way to good for that. Served amazingly for the past too years with no issues what so ever but unfortunately can't afford two cars neither do I have the space.

Thanks for the input guys
 
Far too good to break IMO. If you can, hold out for the money you're after and be ready for somebody to offer you £2k.
 
I've been thinking of this for a while. The 2.8s are tempting at this sort of price but your car looks like a well kept example. If it's still for sale, drop me a message.
 
Just my opinion, but I think you need to improve your photos to get a sale. If the car is really good, take photos, close up of the known problem areas. Sill ends, mirror bases, drivers seat, bumper corners etc. Forget the scenery, get close up detail shots of the car in full daylight too, plus engine, interior, and wheels off shots of running gear.

Breaking is not an option, there are a few parts that are eagerly sought after and will sell quick, but most will take forever to sell, there's an awful lot of cars being broken out there!

Good luck with sale!
 
Have you not got it on eBay and AutoTrader? It should fly away this time if year.
 
Have you not got it on eBay and AutoTrader? It should fly away this time if year.
Tried gumtree for a while as I was testing interest and didn't want to pay £40 on auto trader. Been advertised at some owners group too. Ebay might be an option although giving a percentage of the sale to them isn't something I am keen on. Thanks might give auto trader a shot.
 
I think eBay classifieds is a fixed fee much cheaper than Autotrader can't remember how much though
 
I have a 2.0 for sale on ebay at the moment for £2100.

I'm being pestered a few times a day about it and have a viewing tonight. As said its a little higher than the going rate at the moment. If your patient it will sell at that price just don't expect it to sell quickly.

Also people like details have a look at my advert, you'll get the idea.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-I...477838?hash=item285e48238e:g:o70AAOSwIphbMTmV

P.S nice car though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Z3I
Tried gumtree for a while as I was testing interest and didn't want to pay £40 on auto trader. Been advertised at some owners group too. Ebay might be an option although giving a percentage of the sale to them isn't something I am keen on. Thanks might give auto trader a shot.
Try Facebook market place that's free and gets massive coverage.
 
Back
Top