Rui Almeida
Dedicated Member
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2016
- Points
- 44
Hi Guys,
Last change guys accepting offers around £2400 but being honest I will let it go for £2k. For sale on gumtree but I am running out of time and space for the sale.
Full MOT, FSH nice spec wit AC around 118k miles
Full details in the ad bellow:
https://www.gumtree.com/p/bmw/bmw-z3-20i-mot-fsh-wide-body/1314654783
Located in Salisbury
Thanks in advance.
Rui
Last change guys accepting offers around £2400 but being honest I will let it go for £2k. For sale on gumtree but I am running out of time and space for the sale.
Full MOT, FSH nice spec wit AC around 118k miles
Full details in the ad bellow:
https://www.gumtree.com/p/bmw/bmw-z3-20i-mot-fsh-wide-body/1314654783
Located in Salisbury
Thanks in advance.
Rui
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.