Davyhoogy
Zorg Guru (III)
Surprising myself with this post but here goes.
I'm listing my z3, it's a 1998 R reg 2.8i pre facelift car with around 136k miles in arctic silver.
I say listing as I've been toying with the idea for a long time and as much as I intend on using it, it's only been out twice in the last 2 years apart from the odd run to work to keep it alive, so I'll put it up on here for a week or 2 and see if anyones interested.
Theres a huge thread on this site with everything that's been done but I'll highlight some of the key parts here.
First off it runs and drives fantastic.
Brand new battery
Brand new windscreen
M50 manifold upgrade to the engine
Ramair cold air intake
Remapped ecu
Z3M Mirrors
ASC type 3 wheels with new tyres
ASC rear splitter
ASC exhaust
ASC gear stick (genuine)
ASC handbrake (non genuine)
Extended leather interior
(Purple/black heated sports seats, purple dash, purple door cards, purple boomerangs, purple gaitors)
Refurbed steering wheel
Koni sports suspension
New roof around 5 years ago, still in new condition
Full stormforce exterior car cover
Tonneau cover
Mesh Wind deflector
Less than 1500miles ago full underside refurb incl. (New bushes everywhere, new diff mount + reinforced boot welds, braided brake lines and clutch line, new sill covers)
Front strut brace
Bad points:
Paint is rubbish, but hasn't been bad enough to force me into a respray just yet, but it does need it eventually.
I think it needs a clutch at some point, either that or the common shift pin job on the box.
Because of the bad points I know its not worth what the parts are worth, so i think I'm being reasonable at £3000 no offers.
I'm listing my z3, it's a 1998 R reg 2.8i pre facelift car with around 136k miles in arctic silver.
I say listing as I've been toying with the idea for a long time and as much as I intend on using it, it's only been out twice in the last 2 years apart from the odd run to work to keep it alive, so I'll put it up on here for a week or 2 and see if anyones interested.
Theres a huge thread on this site with everything that's been done but I'll highlight some of the key parts here.
First off it runs and drives fantastic.
Brand new battery
Brand new windscreen
M50 manifold upgrade to the engine
Ramair cold air intake
Remapped ecu
Z3M Mirrors
ASC type 3 wheels with new tyres
ASC rear splitter
ASC exhaust
ASC gear stick (genuine)
ASC handbrake (non genuine)
Extended leather interior
(Purple/black heated sports seats, purple dash, purple door cards, purple boomerangs, purple gaitors)
Refurbed steering wheel
Koni sports suspension
New roof around 5 years ago, still in new condition
Full stormforce exterior car cover
Tonneau cover
Mesh Wind deflector
Less than 1500miles ago full underside refurb incl. (New bushes everywhere, new diff mount + reinforced boot welds, braided brake lines and clutch line, new sill covers)
Front strut brace
Bad points:
Paint is rubbish, but hasn't been bad enough to force me into a respray just yet, but it does need it eventually.
I think it needs a clutch at some point, either that or the common shift pin job on the box.
Because of the bad points I know its not worth what the parts are worth, so i think I'm being reasonable at £3000 no offers.
Last edited:
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
or I don't back out