• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BMW Z3 1.9 Black with red leather interior - Now £1,950

Zooropa

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Joined
Jun 3, 2016
Points
31
Model of Z
1.9
Hello all,

After a few years of Z3 bliss it's now come time to sell the car as we need to get something with a bigger boot for work equipment.

I have spent a fortune getting it to this stage and really didn't want to sell so I hope it will go to someone who will take care of it too.

If you know of anyone looking for one, or might be interested yourself the link to the ad is here

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...&make=BMW&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly

£1,950 ono

Happy to answer any questions...

Thanks in advance!
..
 
Last edited:
IMG-20180507-WA0015.webp

Here is an image of the car too.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A good looking M44, good luck with the sale.:thumbsup:
 
I can see a good few quid has been spent there. Hopefully someone will appreciate that and you'll get the money you want.
 
I can see a good few quid has been spent there. Hopefully someone will appreciate that and you'll get the money you want.
Thanks very much, it has been a Labour of love to be honest and I will genuinely be sad to see it go.
 
Good luck with your sale lovely looking car .
Sometimes it's just time to sell on for one reason or another I doubt I will ever get back the cost of my car intially and to get it where it is now a perfect :scorecard: dare I say .
Someone will get a nice much loved car.
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know of any members or friends of members who may be looking for a car soon?

Thanks
 
Price now changed to £1950 ono in case this interests anyone.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top