• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BMW Z3 1.9 automatic

Bluebell

Regular Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2021
Points
11
Hi,
With great regret I am parting with my 1998 Z3 roadster. R registration. For restoration.
Details: 170,000 miles great engine starts first time never let me down.
Fully serviced regularly.
Four new tyres
MOT until August 2022.
Advisories: break lines corroded, fuel lines corroded.
Body work sills in need of repair.
Needs re-spray.

I cannot afford to restore her myself as I am unable to afford the expense due to the pandemic.

Sensible offers please.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210814_155642.webp
    IMG_20210814_155642.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_20210814_155630.webp
    IMG_20210814_155630.webp
    108.3 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_20210814_155620.webp
    IMG_20210814_155620.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_20210814_155646.webp
    IMG_20210814_155646.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 364
10 Months MOT?, that's a nice little runner that is.
Almost everything is getting advisories for corroded lines at the moment, if they were really bad it would be a fail.

I'd try Gumtree rather than ebay, from those pics it looks not bad at all.

iain
 
10 Months MOT?, that's a nice little runner that is.
Almost everything is getting advisories for corroded lines at the moment, if they were really bad it would be a fail.

I'd try Gumtree rather than ebay, from those pics it looks not bad at all.

iain
Hi
Yes 10 months MOT engine wise sound. I thought I would advertise her here hoping an enthusiast will take her or else the scrap yard.

Thanks for the suggestions on where to advertise.

Claire
 
Hi,
With great regret I am parting with my 1998 Z3 roadster. R registration. For restoration.
Details: 170,000 miles great engine starts first time never let me down.
Fully serviced regularly.
Four new tyres
MOT until August 2022.
Advisories: break lines corroded, fuel lines corroded.
Body work sills in need of repair.
Needs re-spray.

I cannot afford to restore her myself as I am unable to afford the expense due to the pandemic.

Sensible offers please.

Where are you located, it will have a bearing on any offers?

Tony.
 
Back
Top