• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BMW Style 6 Alloys

Faheem

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Points
145
Location
Leicester
Model of Z
1.9 M44
These are definitely not the most modern looking alloys, they came off the E36 and there's only 3. Couldn't get the 4th one off unfortunately.

But they're in good condition with the odd mark but no corrosion!

I want £40 for 3 of them with tires.

I would much prefer collection from Leicester but I can arrange for a courier but it will cost £30 I believe and as well as that I cannot be held liable for damage if it occurs during transit.

IMG_20161017_150039.webp


IMG_20161017_150046.webp


IMG_20161017_150057.webp


IMG_20161017_150105.webp
 
Retro stylee!

Great for keeping a project car moving. Shame there's no 4th but the spare can be used instead.
 
Whack them on the back of the Z and have some fun that's what 16's were made for!
 
They're 15" I believe

I do have a spare that I can chuck in for £10. Or on its own for £20

IMG_20161017_150302.webp
 
If only I had a Reliant Robin
 
Back
Top