• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW OEM Cassette Stereo

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
I currently have the original BMW stereo but it's not compatible with my handsfree kit. I'm for £80 posted.
Stereo BMW.jpg
 
Last edited:
A cassette player!!!
 
I’ve the original Business CD 43 in my Z.
 
  • Thank You!
Reactions: Lee
I wouldn’t laugh at the slots cassette’s are on there way back =))?
 
Thanks all. I now have a CD player and it works with my handsfree.
 
@Lee that’s great news. And worthy of a “How To” guide for us who don’t know how to operate theirs via hands free :happy:
 
Not sure where the price went. It was up for £80 posted.
 
Back
Top