• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Mini Rear View Mirror

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 15, 2015
Points
191
BMW Mini Oval Rear View £35
In excellent condition idea as a replacement for the Z3 mirror
20160910_112203.webp
20160910_112248.webp
20160910_112306.webp
20160910_112319.webp
 
B@#tard. Too late again
Lol! Their like fly around s*** on here mate. They hover around all day waiting for that bargain then Bang!!!! =))
 
Last edited:
Lol! Their like fly around s*** on here mate. They hover around all day waiting for that bargain then Bang!!!! =))
What an image hahaha, load of z3 enthusiasts hovering around, like something from storage wars
 
What an image hahaha, load of z3 enthusiasts hovering around, like something from storage wars
You got it! I bought some shocks and springs a week or two back and only got them because another member gave me the knees up on it, then I only just caught it by 30 seconds!
 
Yeh that was me who missed out on the shocks to you by about 30 secs. Haha. Swings...roundabouts etc.

For what it's worth there are loads of these mini mirrors for sale on eBay.
 
I thought it had to be the mirror from a 2002 r52 Mini Convertible? There wasn't any last time I looked, there's a couple on there now I'll get one of those cheers
 
R52 designation is for 2004-2008 convertibles mate. I've always found there to be a good amount of choice on fleabay for a similar price, i just saw this come up and prefer to buy from members.
 
You got it! I bought some shocks and springs a week or two back and only got them because another member gave me the knees up on it, then I only just caught it by 30 seconds!
And then he's going to leave them at my house and who knows what may happen to them while I'm away ................................ eBay item no. ..................... =))=))

Tony.
 
It's not auto dimming is it? Has the knob on the bottom to adjust the dimmer.
I've ordered me an eBay special Barry so we can both have an upgrade haha
 
Last edited:
Back
Top