• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BMW M54 / M52TU DISA valve diaphragm fix

Mario

Zorg Guru (I)
Joined
Jun 18, 2014
Points
95
Hello

I have for sale this diaphragm that will let you fix the vacuum pot of your DISA valve for the intake which is what normally goes wrong (apart from the flap) saving you a lot of money on a new DISA.

I ordered two of these and already used one with great results.

The DISA vacuum pot is the same irrespective of DISA flap size so it works for all 6 cylinder engines M54 or M52TU

Very easy to change there are tutorials on the internet or I can offer some help. - Your for 10£ plus postage.

See pics, looks much better quality than the old one.
IMG_20200531_190648.webp
IMG_20200531_190723.webp
 
Hi Mario,
I think mine is playing up, classic rattling, lack of power and fuel consumption, off the scale.
This looks great, Where did you get them from?
Kind regards,
Steve.
 
Hello

I have for sale this diaphragm that will let you fix the vacuum pot of your DISA valve for the intake which is what normally goes wrong (apart from the flap) saving you a lot of money on a new DISA.

I ordered two of these and already used one with great results.

The DISA vacuum pot is the same irrespective of DISA flap size so it works for all 6 cylinder engines M54 or M52TU

Very easy to change there are tutorials on the internet or I can offer some help. - Your for 10£ plus postage.

See pics, looks much better quality than the old one.View attachment 144301 View attachment 144303
Hello Mario,
If you still have the diaphragm I’ll have it
John (Dakar)
 
I might have to have a look at it but it's one of those things it's stuck somewhere with the rest of the parts and will take me some time to find I will let you know if I find it this weekend
 
Hi Mario,

No rush, Mine seems to be working okay, with it being 20 years old I'm one for prevention rather than cure.
 
Last edited:
Hi Mario,

No rush, Mine seems to be working okay, with it being 20 years old I'm one for prevention rather than cure.
I’m interested as a prevention method, but do you have better pics as I can’t quite see where that diaphragm goes.

thanks
 
Back
Top