cn55 Dedicated Member British Zeds Joined Nov 26, 2012 Points 35 Location Horsham Model of Z 1.9 Jul 11, 2024 #1 Used but in good condition, no cracks to the lenses. Comes with bulb holder. £22.00 Including 2nd Class P&P
Used but in good condition, no cracks to the lenses. Comes with bulb holder. £22.00 Including 2nd Class P&P
Bazza Zorg Guru (IV) Supporter British Zeds The West Country Joined Oct 15, 2013 Points 156 Location Verwood Dorset Model of Z 2.8 Roadster Jul 12, 2024 #2 Please keep this for me I will buy it when I’m home in a couple of hours Regards Barry
cn55 Dedicated Member British Zeds Joined Nov 26, 2012 Points 35 Location Horsham Model of Z 1.9 Jul 12, 2024 #3 Hi Barry, Have put it as sold so reserved for you. Just advise of address and I will send bank detila over. Regards Chris
Hi Barry, Have put it as sold so reserved for you. Just advise of address and I will send bank detila over. Regards Chris
Bazza Zorg Guru (IV) Supporter British Zeds The West Country Joined Oct 15, 2013 Points 156 Location Verwood Dorset Model of Z 2.8 Roadster Jul 12, 2024 #4 Hi, address. Mr B Dingley Just let me have your bank details for a transfer much appreciated Regards Barry Last edited: Jul 13, 2024
Hi, address. Mr B Dingley Just let me have your bank details for a transfer much appreciated Regards Barry
t-tony The Legend Deceased Supporter #ZedShed Joined Dec 31, 2013 Points 226 Location Torksey Lock,Lincoln, England Model of Z E89 Z4 23i Auto Jul 12, 2024 #5 Not a good idea to post personal info on the open forum guys. Better to send in a pm. Tony.
Bazza Zorg Guru (IV) Supporter British Zeds The West Country Joined Oct 15, 2013 Points 156 Location Verwood Dorset Model of Z 2.8 Roadster Jul 13, 2024 #6 hi, Chris I have replied via a PM. Regards Barry
GZed Zorg Guru (III) British Zeds Joined Jun 28, 2018 Points 125 Location Shrewsbury, Shropshire Model of Z Z3 2.8 Prefacelift Jul 13, 2024 #7 Bazza said: hi, Chris I have replied via a PM. Regards Barry Click to expand... Barry it’s advisable to delete it from post #4 above too
Bazza said: hi, Chris I have replied via a PM. Regards Barry Click to expand... Barry it’s advisable to delete it from post #4 above too