• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Genuine Left Passenger Side NS Side Marker Light White Z3 63148400409

cn55

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Points
35
Location
Horsham
Model of Z
1.9
Used but in good condition, no cracks to the lenses. Comes with bulb holder.

£22.00 Including 2nd Class P&P

20240711_142917.webp
20240711_142928.webp
20240711_142924.webp
 
Please keep this for me I will buy it when I’m home in a couple of hours
Regards Barry
 
Hi Barry,

Have put it as sold so reserved for you.

Just advise of address and I will send bank detila over.

Regards

Chris
 
Hi, address.

Mr B Dingley


Just let me have your bank details for a transfer
much appreciated
Regards Barry
 
Last edited:
Not a good idea to post personal info on the open forum guys. Better to send in a pm.

Tony.
 
hi, Chris I have replied via a PM.

Regards Barry
 
Back
Top