• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Bmw business cd

miller1098

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Points
196
Location
Carno,Welsh Wales
Model of Z
M
Not quite sure how much this is worth,it’s not immaculate but it’s ok.ill check it in the car again before selling if I get some interest around £100
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think it’s worth more to you to keep it with the car as the first question I always ask is “does the car come with the original radio” when buying cars I want them as original as possible.

Edit: guess it could be a back up though, in which case makes sense :)
 
I think it’s worth more to you to keep it with the car as the first question I always ask is “does the car come with the original radio” when buying cars I want them as original as possible.

Edit: guess it could be a back up though, in which case makes sense :)
Lol never ever asked that question,and I’ll #neversell the car.how much is it worth?
 
You should get £100 for it Hugh. A bit of a clean would be a good idea though.

Tony.
 
Hi Hugh, if the CD player is still for sale @Lee and I will collect it when we drop your car off if that’s ok?

Trev.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
Back
Top