Not quite sure how much this is worth,it’s not immaculate but it’s ok.ill check it in the car again before selling if I get some interest around £100
Last edited:
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
Lol never ever asked that question,and I’ll #neversell the car.how much is it worth?I think it’s worth more to you to keep it with the car as the first question I always ask is “does the car come with the original radio” when buying cars I want them as original as possible.
Edit: guess it could be a back up though, in which case makes sense![]()
A bit of a clean would be a good idea though.

I thought it was clean lolYou should get £100 for it Hugh. A bit of a clean would be a good idea though.
Tony.
DoneHi Hugh, if the CD player is still for sale @Lee and I will collect it when we drop your car off if that’s ok?
Trev.