• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BMW Beige Tonneau

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
I have a genuine beige Tonneau in my garage. Was from a one owner from new car, don’t think the lady ever used it. Comes with all 4 popper clips.

£100 happy to take offers. Send me a PM

0A5650A2-A796-4A56-9687-CBF3611CDD0C.webp

0147A74C-6677-44BC-8E62-45C345B6616B.webp

CB9D1B97-0AA5-4AD6-A3D7-24B1464DDF25.webp
 
Last edited:
Reduced to £90 for a quick sale.
 
That's cheap enough mate. Thought it would have flown away at that money.
 
wow thats cheap... do i need another one...? now i have two beige interior z3's

Hmmmmm
 
I sold my Beige one for a lot more than that Lee. It's a steal for £90 mate.

Tony.
 
Yeah I know they go for mega money. I'll give it till the weekend then stick it on Ebay.
 
if i didnt buy one at zedfest @Lee i would have had that off you.. i was looking for two years for one at the right price.. I dont see the point in having another one for the other car.... as Angela will make me put that one on all the time then.. she bad enough now... can we have the Tonneau on... banging on all the time...!!!! if I can think of anyone that needs one i let them know..

you should get good money for that on ebay.. i wouldnt seel mine for less than £130...
 
ok, that's just cruel. would you be willing to find out how much shipping would cost to Canton ohio USA. If affordable,, I would pay you in advance of course.
 
Back
Top