• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW 325i M Sport 4 door manual 2006 £5495.

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 4, 2015
Points
194
Location
Little Eaton,Derbyshire.
Model of Z
Zedless.
Decided we really can't manage without a hatchback so very reluctantly my 325i M Sport is up for sale.
Ebay item No; 112175219938.
If anyone on here is interested it is in excellent condition having been serviced on Wednesday 19th and MOT'd today 21st October. It is a fast luxury saloon with 218 bhp and taut sportscar like feel.
Regards,
Ken.
 
Thanks Simon,it's a great car,but I can't chuck my bike in the back amongst other things. It was a case of heart ruling head when I got rid of the sensible every day car! I'll just have to get my fun with the zed.
 
Been there Simon, can't be bothered fitting stuff on any more,also had to pick stuff up from IKEA the other day. No go,had to get someone else to fetch it.
I think I'm too old for two sporty cars!! I have to be a little more sensible or practical some of the time,sad isn't it???
 
Been there Simon, can't be bothered fitting stuff on any more,also had to pick stuff up from IKEA the other day. No go,had to get someone else to fetch it.
I think I'm too old for two sporty cars!! I have to be a little more sensible or practical some of the time,sad isn't it???

Good luck, sensible is bye bye Z3 Coupe, hello diesel clio!

Sounds like you are still OK!

:inpain:
 
For anyone interested this 325i M Sport has pretty well every option fitted,full service history ,old MOTs,62,940 miles at MOT today.
DSCF1297.webp
DSCF1297.webp
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1418.webp
    DSCF1418.webp
    129 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCF1296.webp
    DSCF1296.webp
    54.6 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCF1432.webp
    DSCF1432.webp
    97.1 KB · Views: 138
You are never too old for two sporty cars, I have the Zed and a 325ti compact, a perfect combination. :)
 
I think Simon got it right,325d touring,but when I bought the 325i M Sport I just loved the drive and look inside and out. It's a great car,but really it's a four seat sports car! Nothing wrong with that,but I need a bit more versatility for the daily driver. Most of the time my better half is driving it to the shops.
 
Having seen this motor in the flesh I must say it is a superb car :thumbsup:
G.L.W.S. Ken.
Sounds as though you could do with a little van same as @MidlifeZ .

Steve
 
@Bozzy The van got chopped in for the touring mate, also I have to take the front wheel off my bike to fit it in and then I don't like the thought of it being in there lol. @Ontiken1 what are you thinking of having? If you want to put the bike in my car to see if it's any good you are more than welcome to try.
 
Hi Dave, A chap from over near Warrington. He's got a Z3,but doesn't do the social stuff I don't think. He said he uses the other site more for information,but looks on here as well.
 
Back
Top