#ZedShed BMBabe's Project Panther - Starring Lee and Martin Featuring GazHyde and pgunter

B

badman gee

Hey just a passing opinion, that's what forums are about you know.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Sorry @BMBabe don't want to p*** you off but I am with Bad ///Boy on this one about the footwell lights.
But each to their own and you just enjoy the car as you want it to be.

David

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Sport
Gents, I think it's fair to say that many of us would not like this on our own Zeds.

But I love the fact that BMBabe has taken a mod a fair few of us have done, and put HER OWN twist on it, in HER OWN car.

You go girl.
DavidBabe

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Gents, I think it's fair to say that many of us would not like this on our own Zeds.

But I love the fact that BMBabe has taken a mod a fair few of us have done, and put HER OWN twist on it, in HER OWN car.

You go girl.
DavidBabe
Thank you sooo much for yor lovely comment
All I neec now is a pink hard top :):)

B

badman gee

You go girl.
DavidBabe
I haven't done that light mod, whatever colour you choose its still chav.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Whoops there Babe, a pink top could be a step too far.;).=))
I love it, you do your own thing me duck.:)

Tony.

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Whoops there Babe, a pink top could be a step too far.;).=))
I love it, you do your own thing me duck.:)

Tony.
Heehee would only do it for fun lol but yes that would be a tad extreme =))

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
It's fine to have your own opinion on something, or not like what has been done. The difference is how you show that without causing upset to others.

Please show some respect over a project which has been at times emotional for Stacey. If you can't see that from what has gone in to the thread so far, the please re-read it. I put above the pictures that she wanted to add some of her own personality in to the car.

My Grandma used to say "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing".

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
All I can say is that it has been a great pleasure working on the project and a learning experience for all of us. It has also shown our strengths and weaknesses in what we can and where we need to learn more.

I for one really appreciated watching @Lee and Trevor work with @GazHyde and myself. Thank you guys in the fun.

I hope we can continue the fun on another car after that is @GazHyde 's little baby if finished.

@BMBabe I am pleased you are happy too. She looks a completely different car from the one you handed over all that time ago.

B

badman gee

It wasn't a personal attack on anyone, just a comment. If you don't like feedback good and bad then don't bother with forums!

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
All I can say is that it has been a great pleasure working on the project and a learning experience for all of us. It has also shown our strengths and weaknesses in what we can and where we need to learn more.

I for one really appreciated watching @Lee and Trevor work with @GazHyde and myself. Thank you guys in the fun.

I hope we can continue the fun on another car after that is @GazHyde 's little baby if finished.

@BMBabe I am pleased you are happy too. She looks a completely different car from the one you handed over all that time ago.
Completey in tears of happiness now love you guys x

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Hi Babe, glad you got home safely! Trinity wants to paint her car pink when it becomes her's for good. We'll keep it green till then. Might be easier to get a pink wrap on a HT. Be sure you get the fittings as they cost way more than the top most times! JIM

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
@David I was wondering how long it was going to take for you to wake up .. haha.. She wants your pink hardtop.. from Germany..