Write Up BMBabe's Aylesbury Grand Day Out

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Great group picture, the one thing that stands out for me is the fact everybody is wrapped up nice and cosy looking, Hats, Scarf's, gloves, Boots and there's LEE in Shorts!!!
What a hero:joyful: or is that just a //M thing?
Thanks for mentioning the shorts thing Nifty, I would have but might want some work done on the Z at a later date, he certainly made the men (man) stand out from the boys, I don't mind being called a boy at my age anyway cos there's no way my poor old knees could handle it. Give credit where it's deserved.:happy:

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
image.jpg
Before I forget thanks go to Anthony Cherry for actually getting us all in the group pic, I had forgotten where the timer was on camera or how to use it, my effort wasn't good enough as you can see.

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
It was a great day even if the wind was bloody freezing... Well worth the journey and breakfast too. One thing to note was that @spurs fan in a coupe shot off after the breakfast. Was good to see the red coupe out earlier in the day.

Reactions: Rha

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Awesome pictures! One thing that will never change regardless of weather....I always wear shorts.
Well said Young Lee, now we know (us older ones) that it's not a M thing, if it was I would have to put off ever contemplating having one, my knees could never stand it. :nailbiting: Notice how well worn they are even after being on them for years. =))
image.jpg

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Well said Young Lee, now we know (us older ones) that it's not a M thing, if it was I would have to put off ever contemplating having one, my knees could never stand it. :nailbiting: Notice how well worn they are even after being on them for years. =))View attachment 10957
Awesome pictures! One thing that will never change regardless of weather....I always wear shorts.
Hi Lee, could you PM me and advise me in some upgrade work on my Z. Roy Rha

Bazza

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
That looked like a great day out sorry I missed it:(maybe the next one, would love to attend:)

Bazza & Zelda oh and the wife=))

Bazza

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Hi, Lee yes to long are there any meets arranged in the spring? and are you down for the London to Brighton run:racecar:that looks like it's going to be a great weekend?:scorecard: