• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Black Z3 tonneau cover for sale £100

Muzzled

Dedicated Member
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Points
39
Location
Sandhurst
Model of Z
M Roadster
Z3 Black tonneau cover for sale. Happy to take £100 if collected or £125 shipped.

I'm convinced it's never been used but sadly does have some scuffs from being in my garage. I've captured them as best I can in the photos.

Pease PM me if interested!
 

Attachments

  • 20240524_091632.webp
    20240524_091632.webp
    95.7 KB · Views: 356
  • 20240524_091640.webp
    20240524_091640.webp
    97.8 KB · Views: 384
  • 20240524_091644.webp
    20240524_091644.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 370
  • 20240524_091656.webp
    20240524_091656.webp
    72.4 KB · Views: 374
  • 20240524_091658.webp
    20240524_091658.webp
    46 KB · Views: 382
  • 20240524_091701.webp
    20240524_091701.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 375
  • 20240524_091704.webp
    20240524_091704.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 385
  • 20240524_091733.webp
    20240524_091733.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 377
  • 20240524_091744.webp
    20240524_091744.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:
Edit: still available!
 
Last edited:
Bump! Still available
 
Reduced price!
 
Back
Top