• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Black with red/black interior Z3M Coupe - Woking

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title, round the corner from me, looked stunning.

http://www.renaissance-classics.co.uk/

Black, W reg, no idea of price or mileage, seemed original other than ACS gear and handbrake covers.

Black/red seats.

If you contact them/buy it, please mention that you were sent the info after I met Keith Sohl (director) on Sunday morning.


IMG_6892.webp
IMG_6893.webp
IMG_6894.webp
IMG_6895.webp
 
Registered 31st Dec 2000 and current MOT on Oct 5 2017 shown as 51,347 miles. Strangely enough though it failed MOT on 22nd March 2017 with mileage of 51,399 miles.
Reading MOT history it strikes me as a car which has maybe been a bit unloved with it failing twice with tyres depth less than 1.6mm even after it had been down as an advisory on the previous year's MOT.
The MOT history makes interesting reading and also the car hasn't done a lot of miles in least three years - only 350ish.
Any potential buyer would want to be asking a few questions about its history. They should be wanting to look at all service records and supporting paperwork. Also get an independent HPI check done.
If all is shown to be OK it could be a good purchase (depending on price) but I'd want a full inspection done on it by someone knowledgeable on the car.
 
Drove passed yesterday they have a dakar yellow there too now, spoke to teh owner teh other day, he suggested they may be going for a theme, they had a Alfa 4C there too, love that!
 
I love the 4c's, just a shame you have to spoil that front end putting a number plate on it.
 
I love the 4c's, just a shame you have to spoil that front end putting a number plate on it.

I agree, and that can be said for many cars, truth be told.:(

Tony.
 
That's why (you are going to love this @t-tony ;)) back in the day a lot of sports cars had stick on number plates on the bonnet.

That was when motorbikes still had a metal number plate mounted like a bloody knife on the front mudguard too.

Tony.
 
Fails for being insecure at least.

Tony.
 
How do you check mot history? I thought only the trade could do that. Not that I'm interested in this particular car, just planning for the future as I would love an M coupe at some point.
Steve.
 
There are quite a few Apps to check MOT history in the App store mate. I have one on my phone and it is good.

Tony.

ps. It just shows the MOT symbol and is called MOT History.
 
Back
Top