• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Black Oregon leather non sport seats

Alin S

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 4, 2014
Points
68
Location
Wantage
Model of Z
Z3
Hello,

I’ve changed the seats in my z a while back and I’ve been keeping the old ones in the garage... not sure why . Maybe in the idea that if I ever sell the car I can recoup the money on the sport seats. Would anyone be interested in them? Any idea how much they are worth ?

They are in very good condition, removed at around 68k miles, very little bolster wear and the electric motors are smooth. The seatbelt guides are broken. From a facelift model but with prefacelift wiring loom.
A0DF0C39-B920-4FF8-A50C-C7D96A981165.webp
A612CBF3-6065-4B26-9E77-091C5276CE4A.webp
619C7D02-0445-430F-85E0-5701B0EB4D96.webp
578541BE-9FB0-47CC-8B54-A1207762A80A.webp
8A5B01AC-9564-4F43-9101-0FD327D64125.webp
97B4D8EF-98A1-40E2-BA7F-A6FF3FD5A90B.webp
BA4276C4-403F-40B4-A3EF-E3D27902C399.webp
 
Still available mate and how much are you looking for them ?
 
Hello, still available. As I mentioned in the original post I am not sure how much they go for .
Ive seen worse condition seats advertised for £300. So maybe £400 for these ?
 
To rich for me mate but I’m sure it’s not an unreasonable price - thanks for getting back to me though
 
Thank you for sharing this . Need to find somewhere out of the way to store them then I guess 😂
 
You could sell them all day for £130 pounds. I don’t think what was being asked for them is unreasonable when you compare them to prices asked on eBay especially in good condition.
no I don’t want them but I do have a pair myself that will be going on EBay for what did you say, oh dream money that’s why they are all around that price you want good seats you will have to pay dream money or buy tat.
sorry it annoys the hell out of me when someone puts a comment about some one else pricing on the regular form, if you want a price then send a pm.
 
Things are worth whatever someone will pay for them. Good quality items will sell but it might take a while to find the right buyer.

Tony.
 
You could sell them all day for £130 pounds. I don’t think what was being asked for them is unreasonable when you compare them to prices asked on eBay especially in good condition.
no I don’t want them but I do have a pair myself that will be going on EBay for what did you say, oh dream money that’s why they are all around that price you want good seats you will have to pay dream money or buy tat.
sorry it annoys the hell out of me when someone puts a comment about some one else pricing on the regular form, if you want a price then send a pm.

I've removed the post as it's clearly upset you. I'm very sorry.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top