• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale BLACK LEATHER TONNEAU COVER FOR Z3 / ZM ROADSTER

paul bellas

Regular Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2020
Points
14
Location
CHESHIRE
Model of Z
ZM ROADSTER
Very nice condition black leather Z3 / ZM Roadster tonneau cover, £99. Anyone interested, drop me a line on here.
FYI I`m based in Cheshire, so approx. halfway between London & Barnard Castle if anyone`s on a clandestine 3am drive between the two over the next couple of days?!? :) Otherwise it will probably be Easter... ?
 
Last edited:
Hi Paul , you have way to much personnel information on this thread ,like phone number ect , remember this is the www. i would delete phone number as any forum members interested will PM you for details
 
OK thanks. I just saw that in the original `rules` for advertising items for sale, it said you had to put both a landline number as well as a mobile number, which I was not prepared to do! I`ve just edited & re-posted now... Cheers!
 
Back
Top