• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Black leather tonneau cover for Z3; very good condition. £99

paul bellas

Regular Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2020
Points
14
Location
CHESHIRE
Model of Z
ZM ROADSTER
Nice condition black leather tonneau cover for Z3 / ZM Roadster. Anyone interested drop me a line on here.
 

Attachments

  • Z 3 TONNEAU 1.webp
    Z 3 TONNEAU 1.webp
    99.8 KB · Views: 572
  • Z3 TONNEAU 2.webp
    Z3 TONNEAU 2.webp
    71.7 KB · Views: 589
  • Z3 TONNEAU 3.webp
    Z3 TONNEAU 3.webp
    88.3 KB · Views: 562
  • Z3 TONNEAU 4.webp
    Z3 TONNEAU 4.webp
    91 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:
@paul bellas I would just like to point out that it is not realy a good idea to post your phone number on an open forum on the world wide web.

It would be a good idea if you removed your number from your post and ask members to send you a PM (Private Message)
 
Thanks. I believe I edited & removed it last evening after a similar comment? The only reason I included it is because in the Forum rules for posting items for sale, it states that you should include a landline as well as a mob number, which I was not prepared to do!
 
Gents: I think maybe it dates back to the criteria re for sale ads the older(?) zroadster.net, but I read it just before I posted my tonneau, hence the only reason I included my number, as I assumed otherwise it would not have uploaded, or I would quickly get asked to include it, which proved the opposite! Best Regards Paul
 
Nice condition black leather tonneau cover for Z3 / ZM Roadster. Anyone interested drop me a line on here.
Hi Paul is your tonneau cover still for sale
Nice condition black leather tonneau cover for Z3 / ZM Roadster. Anyone interested drop me a line on here.
Hi paul is your z3 tonneau cover still for sale.
Thanks Pete
 
Back
Top