• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Black leather centre arm rest

PSD

Zorg Addict
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Points
50
Location
Tickhill, Doncaster
Model of Z
1999 MK1 Z3 1.9
Hi all,

For sale here is one of the arm rests (southernboy) made.

I had it in the car for a few months, but took it out to accommodate one of the oem can holders.

A great leather match, looking for 95 delivered.

Thank you
Paul
 
Picture attached. I had him finish all of the metal frame and screws in black to match.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180601_220053.webp
    IMG_20180601_220053.webp
    65.1 KB · Views: 289
Unfortunately not. I did not think about selling it until now!

Plenty of people on here have them, hopefully someone can share a piccie (please)
 
I thought it could sit on top of the cup holders and you just leave it up when you want to use them?
 
Back
Top