Bertini GT25 Kitcar using Z3 donor

joey

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 16v M44
+1 on the TVR wheels.. looking cracking by the way...really like it!..

joey

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 16v M44
Anthony ..are you going to put a new top on?

if so could I humbly suggest a navy one would look far better than the black (i'm basing this on porsches I have seen in blue with a blue hood) and also I would go with chrome door handles, I agree with stormy be on the tailpipes as well those merc ones look great, but think what ever you do it has to be twin exhausts, one either side.

can't wait to see the finished article!

Romeo

Model of Z
Z3 2.0
Very nice car and lovely colour especially with these wheels, keep them !

Really really really like the rear section, very F type ish. I just find the shape of the front bonnet is a bit to high compared to the original, same for the side wing panel gap but I assume this is normal for a prototype.

Great work... Looking forward to see the finish product

Brian H

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M
Anthony, you must be really proud, this looks superb. I love the detail on the wing around the side indicator. Cannot wait to see this finished. Well done you.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Looking like a real car now!

I was taking with someone earlier about this, and we ended up wondering how the bonnet opens? Does it tilt forwards, and are the lights fixed to the car or the bonnet?

joey

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 16v M44
Looking absolutely fantastic!

You must be really happy with the results...

It's nice to see someone have an idea ,take it on and achieve what they set out to do in such style..

Nice one Anthony..:)

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Absolutely Georgeous!! Tell the Mrs and BM to wait till the orders start pouring in!! Best first proto I've seen. You have my permission to pat yourself on the back!! JIM

Anthony Cherry

Zorg Guru (I)
3rd Party Trader
I have about 15-20% of interest from the US at the moment. Big market with huge growth potential :)
I have so far been talking with two people interested in marketing the Bertini in the US. One is a kit car veteran and the other is in marketing. Please send me an email if you are serious as I wish to develop the Market in the US.
bertinigt25@gmail.com

Anthony Cherry

Zorg Guru (I)
3rd Party Trader
Looking like a real car now!

I was taking with someone earlier about this, and we ended up wondering how the bonnet opens? Does it tilt forwards, and are the lights fixed to the car or the bonnet?
The bonnet opens like a regular bonnet. But the whole section raises. Unfortunatly the standard gas rams are not up to the job so replacements are needed. The lights are fixed to the bonnet via brackets in the bonnet under skin.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
The bonnet opens like a regular bonnet. But the whole section raises. Unfortunatly the standard gas rams are not up to the job so replacements are needed. The lights are fixed to the bonnet via brackets in the bonnet under skin.
Cool, that all makes sense. :)

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Don't know what the market would be like in Canada, not enough cars available for conversion. Got a ball park on selling price, I'm looking at the possability of importing a few cars. One wrecker in USA says he has15 cars parting at any time and will sell the remains pretty cheap. Could serve as a custom build facility selling complete to partial builds, maybe. What's the web address? Jim