• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD bbs style 108 wheels with tyres

jamie_z4

Zorg Legend
Joined
Feb 1, 2017
Points
75
Location
lancs
Model of Z
z4 3.0i SE
hi guys, i have a set of fairly good condition style 108 wheels for sale. they have no cracks/welds or buckles and run straight and true with no steering shake etc

front tyres are 225/40/18 falken FK453 with approx 3.5mm of tread
rear tyres are 255/35/18 Landsail with approx 7mm of tread (only fitted 6 weeks ago)

The inside barrels are very clean, no bubbling or blistering just a few small bits round the bolt holes as can be seen in pics. certainly look very presentable when fitted to the car

£300 collected from Preston lancashire or£350 couriered anywhere in the UK

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php
 
They look very tidy Jamie.:thumbsup:

Tony.
 
thanks Tony, cant seem to give em away elsewhere! They look great on any z3/z4 imo :)
 
Good value IMHO mate.

Tony.
 
Very Very Very Tempted... Need a set while mine are refurbed. But funds are a bit low this month...But Payday on Friday...
 
Last edited:
Very Very Very Tempted

Bargain mate. Landsail tyres are pretty good, we sell them at work. Upper end of budget tyre range.

Tony
 
Agree Tony Mine I think, just need to check the old bank balance before buying them, Holiday time next month so need to keep a bit in the Bank for beer tokens....
 
Absolutely mate:thumbsup: Sun is back here today for 3 days so may just have a few out by the pool. Got so.e cat hung up to do.

Tony.
 
Provided Funds will allow I will have these, but not sure when I can collect, If you sell them before I confirm I definitely want them, then go ahead and sell them. But I will confirm before end of week...
 
Sod it, yes Please I will have them will PM you about payment, If you could hold on to them for a few weeks, but maybe able to pick them up Monday (Bank Holiday) but please mark as sold.
 
Thanks for the advice Tony to help Taffzee make his mind up :)

Just replied to your Pm now Fella :)
 
Thanks for the advice Tony to help Taffzee make his mind up :)

Just replied to your Pm now Fella :)

Ha,Ha. No worries mate. These the same ones you offered me when I was having mine done up?

Tony.
 
They might well have been mate but had a couple of sets recently!

Wheels now sold thanks again
Jamie
 
Back
Top