Back to what we know.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Yeah they don't get good reviews! They are very sluggish and not overly economical. Almost bought a very low mileage (32000) 52 plate 2.5v6 auto. Now if you want a bad review read that! Certainly stopped me buying one! Jue had her last one 3 1/2 years and to be fair it was a cracking car. They suit her needs well. We have two dogs that travel everyday with her in a cage in the boot and we have a horse so bags of snap etc. She doesnt do many miles so diesel isn't necessary but would have been nice. We opted for 70000 miles on a petrol rather than 130/140000 on a diesel for the Same money.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Looks good car Dave and not too many miles on her. Let's hope this will signal the end to your car related worries. You could do with a spell of stability on that front. We'll have to get you out on a good day to do the @Bozzy / @Mint Cruise :thumbsup:

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Looks good car Dave and not too many miles on her. Let's hope this will signal the end to your car related worries. You could do with a spell of stability on that front. We'll have to get you out on a good day to do the @Bozzy / @Mint Cruise :thumbsup:
Yep be nice mate.

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Looks a good buy mate lets hope its trouble free for a few years

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Have you got the Rover sorted yet Dave. If so no excuses for not polishing the Zed :ymdevil::ymdevil:

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Have you got the Rover sorted yet Dave. If so no excuses for not polishing the Zed :ymdevil::ymdevil:
Yes mate, Jue is in it till we get the freelander which is now going to be next saturday. Can't see any point in doing it while it's still having to be used everyday for work.

Brian H

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M
Looks like a great motor Dave, had a freelander years ago, enjoyed the way the rear window dropped, the seating position took a little getting used to though. Here's to many trouble free miles :coolsteer):coolsteer):coolsteer)

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Well we collect Jues car tomorrow so the Zed can get put away apart from the odd day out. Hopefully get round to doing some polishing next weekend.

brilie

Zorg Guru (IV)
Model of Z
2.8 roadster
Fingers crossed for you Dave, hope it's a gud n and serves you well.:thumbsup:
You've had more cars in the last couple of years than I've had in ten:whistle:

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
I know @brilie and we don't like to change them often believe it or not!

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Well we collect Jues car tomorrow so the Zed can get put away apart from the odd day out. Hopefully get round to doing some polishing next weekend.
Just in time for the white stuff arriving

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E 89 Z4 S drive 23i
Oh no Paul, we don't want snow! Well, a bit on Christmas Day would be nice otherwise 'stuff it'.

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
It's home along with a small suprise! Got there and had a quick look underneath to check the prop was in situ as they get removed quite often if the car is suffering from a bad transfer box. Pleased to say all is good and it's just had all new bushes, donuts and bearings. Also found a brand new full stainless Cobra sat there!! :wideyed:. Why would anyone put one on a freelander!
20161112_160000.jpg

Car was immaculate when we picked it up, took 3 hours to get home and put it to work! Looks more like one of @GazHyde cars now! Sorry Gaz =))
20161112_160023.jpg

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
What's happened to my picture above @GazHyde? It was one of Jue and the dogs.
I should put you in competition with Jue for the most minging car! Hers are always hanging, I mean Hanging! :arghh:

Last edited: