• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Autotrader, 2.0 Z3. £900.

Well I picked up the Zed today after buying it last week, he had received no calls he said until after I bought it, then the phone was a hotline - so he said! It turns out to be a right little corker and now in a quandary as what to do with it. Intention was to break as a Cat C with high mileage has a limited value and worth more in bits. Problem is it's too damn good to break, beautiful paint with not so much as a chip even on the forward section of rear wing where you would put stone guards - o.k one or two at bottom of front bumper. Only aggro is a growling diff which explains why the test run he gave was around the streets below 30mph, kinda guessed it but wasn't bothered if just pulling it apart!
Was on empty more or less fuel wise (light on) but did the 86 mile back, top down, on a tenner with fuel light still off - work that out. Had done just 37 miles since mot and new coated front discs / pads and o/s caliper two months ago. 6 month old battery and file full of receipts/invoices/mot's. Had a spell in the Orkney Isles 2008!
IMG_20161006_171340828_HDR.webp
IMG_20161006_171252048_HDR.webp

Bargain just for the hoops and interior as Paul has already said. I think some certain peeps maybe hanging over this one!
- You are clairvoyant Dave!!
 
Looks a lovely little motor, well done mate :thumbsup:
 
Seems a shame to pull it to bits but it is probably worth more to you that way
 
Seems a shame to pull it to bits but it is probably worth more to you that way

I hear what you say, if I did not have mine I'd be tickled pink tooling around in it, everything to be proud of. May try and find it a new home instead along with the one I fitted a replacement cylinder head to.
 
Definitely looks too good to break Adrian, but it'll be worth more in bits.....unfortunately:(
 
If the exchange rate was more favourable between £-$$Cdn I'd be looking at buying as Cat C has no effect on it over here! What a dilemma for you. Those flawless panels should bring a fair price, good luck! JIM
 
FYI Zedders CAT C or D makes no odds on your insurance :thumbsup: just insure as normal :happy:
 
Back
Top