Aston Martin track day

Freds Dad

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Seeing that its a big birthday for me in September my lovely kids want to treat me to something special.
As I've always been a big fan of Aston Martins they suggested that as I can't afford a car then perhaps a track day would be a good idea especially after I've told them several times how Ive been round Silverstone in the Zed :coolsteer)

So my questions to you good people are these.

Has anyone done an Aston day at Silverstone?
Can you give recommend any companies who do good deals?
Any hints or tips about the day?

Thanks

brilie

Zorg Guru (IV)
Model of Z
2.8 roadster
Hi I too had a birthday treat Aston Martin drive.It was with Treat Me and it was at Stafford.
Really looking forward to driving my dream car but on the day it was a bit of a let down :(
After a two hour drive had 5 mins in the car in out next!! round an long oval on a old airfield
Didnt have time to take in the moment at all!! I am sure there wil be better ones around so
be carefull and ask how much you get for your money,this one was not a lot!!!!!!!

cheers Brian

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
I had an Aston experience. I chose the Vantage over the DB9 as I thought it a little bit rarer. Thoroughly disappointed with it as a car, but that was mainly that it was a bit of a dog. The track I went to (which I can't recall now) seemed to use peoples cars - or the one I drove certainly looked like it had been lived in. Not sure if they were owned by the track, or the instructors but not the best examples.

I'm sure this wouldn't be the case at the bigger circuits like Silverstone though.