Armrest & wheel nut covers fitted

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Well Badman you got further than I. After finishing the fitting of my console armrest I too thought, I should road test this. However the closer I got to the gate the more the little voice in my head said " IT'S NOT TAXED FOOL " So I went to Argate.:coolsteer) And when I got back from Argate I fitted a set of wheel nut covers - but the jury is still out I can't decide if I like them or not. Any views please. And I won't be offended . . . . . . Honest.:thankyou:
010.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg
013.jpg
014.jpg
016.jpg

Z

zedonist

Well Badman you got further than I. After finishing the fitting of my console armrest I too thought, I should road test this. However the closer I got to the gate the more the little voice in my head said " IT'S NOT TAXED FOOL " So I went to Argate.:coolsteer) And when I got back from Argate I fitted a set of wheel nut covers - but the jury is still out I can't decide if I like them or not. Any views please. And I won't be offended . . . . . . Honest.:thankyou:View attachment 4239 View attachment 4240 View attachment 4241 View attachment 4242 View attachment 4243 View attachment 4244
Nice DRL's

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto

reddyzeddygo

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 1.9i
Well Badman you got further than I. After finishing the fitting of my console armrest I too thought, I should road test this. However the closer I got to the gate the more the little voice in my head said " IT'S NOT TAXED FOOL " So I went to Argate.:coolsteer) And when I got back from Argate I fitted a set of wheel nut covers - but the jury is still out I can't decide if I like them or not. Any views please. And I won't be offended . . . . . . Honest.
Lovely looking Zed! Like the look with the wheel nut covers - where did you source them from?

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Looks really good Tony. Liking your armrest and the wheel nut covers. Were covers cheaper than new bolts?

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Lovely looking Zed! Like the look with the wheel nut covers - where did you source them from?
Wheel nut covers from Amazon UK. £9.99. Only problem was I had to file each one to get them on , there were extremely tight fitting. There are some on eBay in chrome or black at £14.99. They may be a better fit? I'm happy to get good reviews, thanks everyone .

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hi Kev, the armrest is really two separate parts . One is the cup holder which you source from BMW ( Sopers) parts . The upper armrest part I got from Southernboy who is a member on here. You can pm him for price and choice of colour etc. he is now making a newer version which doesn't require the cup holder .:)

Kev Bennett

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
2.8 wideboy
Thanks for your reply t-tony,however can't find southern boy on here and don't know how to pm him ??,also did you buy the armrest recently and if so roughly how much are they
Thanks kev

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Thanks for your reply t-tony,however can't find southern boy on here and don't know how to pm him ??,also did you buy the armrest recently and if so roughly how much are they
Thanks kev
Kev, click on the envelope in the menu bar (right side) and click 'start a conversation'. You can start typing the name in and it will show you the options. From then its just like an email :)

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hi Kev, hope you got contact with Barry, as far as I can remember the cup holder was about £55 . Total fitment was 120 as near as I can recall. I'm happy with the result.

Tony.