• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay Are they really worth this??

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Points
226
Location
Forest Town, Mansfield
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Think I'll treat myself! :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272776902516

upload_2017-8-17_18-27-57.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely interior grumps,I wouldn't pay that for them ,but someone may well do.
 
Wow. I paid 425 for an extended leather dash, door cards and centre console and I thought that was expensive!
 
My z3m seats and door cards were £550, the z3m console with dials and switches £45 (I thought the price was a mistake too).
The price for those sports seats is nuts!!
 
They've been up for sale hie a couple weeks now. First time I saw them I thought, I could buy a car for that!

Someone might be crazy enough to buy them at that price.

I'm in the lookout for those seats, extended red leather dash and door cards and maybe centre console. So I'm going to be a regular on eBay and any other website for a while trying to find them.
 
I've got the identical interior to be sold as soon as soon as I work out the wiring on my new seats. I won't be asking that though at least £400 over the top if you ask me.
 
I've got the identical interior to be sold as soon as soon as I work out the wiring on my new seats. I won't be asking that though at least £400 over the top if you ask me.
Let me know when you put them up for sale as you might have an easy quick sale :thumbsup:
 
Let me know when you put them up for sale as you might have an easy quick sale :thumbsup:
Will do, not sure exactly when though, need to sort my connector issues for my new ones. Have the seats, door cards, center console with red inserts and 2 gaiters... Complete interior, takes up a fair bit of room too so hopefully get seats sorted soonish.
 
That's some transformation!! Would not dream they were the same seats
 
Why did you need to remove the seat base leather ?
 
Well you did a great job indeed
 
The guy selling those seats is open to offers. I bought a blue sports interior from him and didn't pay anywhere near his original asking price. He seems like a nice chap so if anyone really wants that red/black interior, give him a shout.

Also, if anyone wants a plain black set of sports seats and door cards, give me a shout.
 
Back
Top