• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Arctic Silver Hardtop

RickyBobby

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
May 9, 2020
Points
154
Location
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Model of Z
35is
Having just purchased the car I've decided I won't have use of the hardtop so am hoping to find a buyer on the forum.
It will come with the fitting kit and the heated window switch and associated wiring which all works as intended - I can also confirm that all the individual heating elements which run through the glass work as I tried it last night.
Barring a few light scratches the roof is in very good condition with the only issue being that one of the release levers is broken - this doesn't detract from the functionality as instead a 22mm spanner can be used to operate the lock and release function.
I would consider meeting any potential buyer, to facilitate delivery and provide an overview of how it works if they are not familiar.
Not really sure what the market value of these is as it's not really something I've looked at previously but to comply with forum rules let's say £900 - which would include me travelling up to 1 hour to meet the successful purchaser.
20221010_180541.jpg
20221010_180627.jpg
20221012_130350.jpg
20221012_130358.jpg
20221012_130412.jpg
20221012_130427.jpg
20221011_191538.jpg
 
Over here fitting kits go for around £350 - £500 and the hardtops sell for around £500.


@RickyBobby Hardtop not for you then Garrie ( decided you like the fresh air too much then )

Stephen.
 
Over here fitting kits go for around £350 - £500 and the hardtops sell for around £500.


@RickyBobby Hardtop not for you then Garrie ( decided you like the fresh air too much then )

Stephen.
Me today mate - guess that's all you need to know =))

Based on your figures it looks like I've priced it about right then - forgot to mention there is also the original storage bag which will obviously be included.

20221012_164205.webp
 
Someone will get a good deal at that price Garrie.

Tony.
 
Someone will get a good deal at that price Garrie.

Tony.
I need the money mate to sort out the viscous fan - it's running constantly just like it did on the previous widebody I owned when I first got it. It's so bloody loud it drowns out the engine =))
 
I need the money mate to sort out the viscous fan - it's running constantly just like it did on the previous widebody I owned when I first got it. It's so bloody loud it drowns out the engine =))
That seems to be a fairly common issue on the 2.8.
The Orinoco had a new viscous unit a couple of years ago according to the invoice it say viscous unit for an X5 3.0
 
That seems to be a fairly common issue on the 2.8.
The Orinoco had a new viscous unit a couple of years ago according to the invoice it say viscous unit for an X5 3.0
I'd have to agree with you based on my limited experience from owning three - the only one that didn't have an issue was the Orinoco for the reasons you said.
 
Thought I'd give this a bump with a reduced price of £850 and I should also mention it comes with the original storage bag - the zip is broken but it still covers the roof and all the associated carrying straps are in place allowing for it to be carried :thumbsup:
 
Thought I'd give this a bump with a reduced price of £850 and I should also mention it comes with the original storage bag - the zip is broken but it still covers the roof and all the associated carrying straps are in place allowing for it to be carried :thumbsup:
Good morning @RickyBobby Is this still for sale, please?
 
Additional photo's of storage bag and fitting kit and also fiting instructions - unused of course =))
I also purchased a replacement bump stop and plastic covers from Sytner which are unused but will be included in the sale.
20221113_155205.webp
20221113_155309.webp
20221113_160251.webp
 
Back
Top