• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Arctic silver bonnet

Davyhoogy

Zorg Guru (III)
Joined
May 4, 2016
Points
148
Location
Sunderland
Model of Z
'98 2.8 z3
Friday I'm driving from sunderland to London in the z3 and back again Monday.
My bonnet is pretty dull so if anyone has one along the way I wouldn't mind a swap plus $$$
Allllso my front bumper and rear bumper aren't great so if anyone has those would consider them too.
 
i looked for a year before biting the bullet and getting mine painted, most second hand stuff was either; naff or pricey
 
What did you pay for a respray if you don't mind me asking? I haven't got any prices yet
 
I've got to get my bonnet resprayed unfortunately at some point as I put a nice dent in it back when I tried to fit a strut brace. The dent can't be tapped down, it's a shame really as the bonnet looked superb besides the dent.

Most places I've been to have quoted between £250-400 for a respray. The place that quoted around the £400 mark did top work, went into their workshop to have a look and it was huge, just one of those places where I know my zed would be well looked after.
 
Have a bonnet in nice condition, no chips as I recall, only a small graze on the side where the person helping me lift it caught it against something :mad: As it's off a pre facelift guessing it's Artic. Could take photo of graze if of interest
 
Just outside Lichfield. From M1 you'd have to turn off at J14 (coming north) I think for M6 towards the A38.
 
Back
Top