An (old) Newbie!!

MrsZ3Cade

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Hi everyone - as you can probably tell from my username I'm Z3cade's (Liam) better half :D Thought I'd join to keep an eye on him :p and also to keep in touch with the East Anglian Crew :-h

I don't drive the Z3M purely because I'm not allowed apparently having a driving license for over 6 years isn't enough proof that I can drive....however after we're married it may become a case of "what's mine is yours" - no court would convict me I'm sure!! :coolsteer) all jokes aside I enjoy our drives (and the heated seats!!) and look forward to more roof down journeys when the sun finally decides to make an appearance. :YMPARTY:

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.5l Msport
Welcome MrsZ3cade, it's nice to know who is actually using Liam log in. It won't confuse Mark anymore, well not quite as much...lol

HornelZ3M

Zorg Addict
Supporter
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3M Roadster
Welcome from Wales caroline, if you want when we meet at silverstone you can have a thrash around in mine to show Liam how good you are. ;)

B

badman gee

MrsZ3Cade said:
Hi everyone - as you can probably tell from my username I'm Z3cade's (Liam) better half :D Thought I'd join to keep an eye on him :p and also to keep in touch with the East Anglian Crew :-h

I don't drive the Z3M purely because I'm not allowed apparently having a driving license for over 6 years isn't enough proof that I can drive....however after we're married it may become a case of "what's mine is yours" - no court would convict me I'm sure!! :coolsteer) all jokes aside I enjoy our drives (and the heated seats!!) and look forward to more roof down journeys when the sun finally decides to make an appearance. :YMPARTY:
:ymhug:

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
Oh dear.. Who let her lose on here!! #-o

:ar!

board

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster
Big warm welcome from the jungle too! :)

MaryMac

Zorg Guru (I)
East Anglian Crew
Hi Caroline, welcome from another newbie.
Mary

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
MaryMac said:
Mary
Hi Bride To Be, Will be good to keep in touch with you and Mary, :ymhug: only problem is that you will have to keep fighting to get on the computer. b-(

Still not sure whether to expose if it's me or Mike on the forum, sometimes it's to my advantage to stay incognito, then I can say anything, so that Mike gets the blame if I drop a clanger!!! :)) :-bd
Sandy

MrsZ3Cade

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
HornelZ3M said:
Welcome from Wales caroline, if you want when we meet at silverstone you can have a thrash around in mine to show Liam how good you are. ;)
Unfortunately I can't make it to Silverstone :(( sore subject.....but I'm sure I'll get a chance to drive your beast when you come over for the next EAC meet :)

MrsZ3Cade

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
Macca said:
Welcome MrsZ3cade, it's nice to know who is actually using Liam log in. It won't confuse Mark anymore, well not quite as much...lol
He's easily confused bless him....

MrsZ3Cade

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
EnthuZiaZT said:
MaryMac said:
Mary
Hi Bride To Be, Will be good to keep in touch with you and Mary, :ymhug: only problem is that you will have to keep fighting to get on the computer. b-(

Still not sure whether to expose if it's me or Mike on the forum, sometimes it's to my advantage to stay incognito, then I can say anything, so that Mike gets the blame if I drop a clanger!!! :)) :-bd
Sandy
We very rarely go on the laptop Sandy, we usually log in on our iphones. Life is very sociable these days, who want's to hvae a conversation with the person next to you when you can update a forum or email on your phone....modern technology isn't all it's cracked up to be!!

Ninja Sandy strikes again!!!! :ymdevil:

NeRo

Staff member
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3
MrsZ3Cade said:
.. I don't drive the Z3M purely because I'm not allowed
I hope you retaliate by not allowing him to use your kitchen appliances :ymdevil:

Welcome to the forum :)

MrsZ3Cade

Zorg Addict
East Anglian Crew
NeRo said:
MrsZ3Cade said:
.. I don't drive the Z3M purely because I'm not allowed
I hope you retaliate by not allowing him to use your kitchen appliances :ymdevil:

Welcome to the forum :)
He does that without having a ban applied Nero....typical bloke ;)