• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD American Pro Side/End Cabinet.

t-tony

The Legend
Deceased
Supporter
#ZedShed
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Points
226
Location
Torksey Lock,Lincoln, England
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
In very good used condition.
2 keys, 3 drawers.
20221115_163014.webp
20221115_163025.webp
20221115_163039.webp
20221115_163051.webp
20221115_164948.webp


£65. Pick up only.

Tony.
 
Bump.

Tony.
 
SOLD. Collected just now by a smashing chap who came from Warrington, who restored my faith in people after the experience I had with someone on FB Marketplace 2 days ago. I won’t tell you his name, his initials were J Y, he lives in the Derbyshire Peaks and is a complete to55er. Be warned.
As for today, thank you Dylan and a safe journey back home mate.

Tony.
 
Advertising stuff for sale just seems to bring out a lot of idiots. Typical example: I advertised an item with photos, the asking price £49 to be collected from my location. Question,'Is it still available?' 'Yes.' Question, 'How much and where are you?' :banghead:
 
Back
Top