• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Alpina Zroadster S Lux

Well he may join the Z4 Forum :whistle:
Whats the plan now Brian some sort of 2 or 3 series vert ?
 
Well he may join the Z4 Forum :whistle:
Whats the plan now Brian some sort of 2 or 3 series vert ?

Picking up an M135i next week Billz and although I will now have a permanent tin top it does have a sunroof as a compromise, it won't be the same but Linda finds it ok to get in and out of so that's the purpose.
 
Picking up an M135i next week Billz and although I will now have a permanent tin top it does have a sunroof as a compromise, it won't be the same but Linda finds it ok to get in and out of so that's the purpose.
I am surprised you did not go for a convert
 
OK OK it was me that became the new custodian of Brian's lovely Alpina. And very happy I am too to be the new owner of a very nice car.
 
You will be able to place it between the 2 Ms on your sig pic :thumbsup:
 
You will be able to place it between the 2 Ms on your sig pic :thumbsup:
Well no it's going to replace the Titan, that will on the market at some time soon
 
Congrats @Nodzed ... A very worthy owner of what is a lovely Z4... if there is such a thing... =))
 
Nice one Niall. I can't believe you would buy a car with no ///M badges on though. :thumbsup:;)
 
Well done mate, not at all jealous, you with TWO Z3 M's and a Z4 Alpina, you haven't got a M44 1.9 though have you HAH. :)
 
Congratulations Niall, I am sure you will find somewhere for an M badge. :thumbsup:
 
Pleased your keeping the Imola mate, I love Imola! So pleased the Alpina is staying with us, it's a beautiful car and a credit to Brian and I know it'll stay just as nice with you looking after it. By the way I want to have a drive in it tar!! :D
 
Congrats Niall, it's great car to own. Hope you enjoy it mate.:thumbsup:

Tony.
 
Congratulations on your purchase. :thumbsup:
Now the choice is harder
Is it the 3m or 4 alpina you take out :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Must be a difficult choice to have :whistle::whistle:
 
Back
Top