• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Alpina Zroadster S Lux

Well spill . . . . . . . .

Tony.
 
Congrats on the sale @zedwheels hope to see you around in a new motor sometime.

BTW I don't know!!!! :)
 
Sad that you have had to sell it Brian and congrats to the new owner. I too know who it is but its not me
 
I may of been a bad influence but glad he decided to buy it. Looking forward to seeing her out :D
 
I may of been a bad influence but glad he decided to buy it. Looking forward to seeing her out :D
I'd suggested it aswell Lee so could be partially to blame Lol!!
 
That a hint or a red herring Lee?;)

Tony.
 
Not a very well kept secret, I think it will come out soon. :)
 
Back
Top