• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Alpina Zroadster S Lux

Cheers everyone for all the well wishes. health issues not anything serious, its Linda's aging bones that's the problem she's finding it more
difficult getting in and out of a low car and the unforgiving suspension of a sports car! For me I'm still dithering about letting it go! I have already had a very close offer from a garage that hasn't even seen it but willing to pay a cash price without even a P/X.
 
Cheers everyone for all the well wishes. health issues not anything serious, its Linda's aging bones that's the problem she's finding it more
difficult getting in and out of a low car and the unforgiving suspension of a sports car! For me I'm still dithering about letting it go! I have already had a very close offer from a garage that hasn't even seen it but willing to pay a cash price without even a P/X.

The garage will come in with a low offer! :banghead: Keep the car and do some solo drives - with all respect to your partner/wife.
 
Sorry to read this Brian:(, it certainly is a superb example and should sell easily. There's no reason you can't stay on the forum though and stay in touch:thumbsup:
 
Cheers everyone for all the well wishes. health issues not anything serious, its Linda's aging bones that's the problem she's finding it more
difficult getting in and out of a low car and the unforgiving suspension of a sports car! For me I'm still dithering about letting it go! I have already had a very close offer from a garage that hasn't even seen it but willing to pay a cash price without even a P/X.
Depending how close the offer is Brian, it could be worth taking the deal to save from the hassle/cost of advertising and dealing with all the tyre kickers out there.
 
Sorry to hear about the Boss mate. Don't be to hasty on the sale, solo trips can be a blast albeit less frequent perhaps. A good pick-you-up tonic once in a while, if you can. Best of luck.
 
Hi bri
Sorry to hear your selling but i do understand
Tbh Bri. Take the offer.
Whilst its a great motor the mileage is against it and i think u may have to wait a bit to sell to the right buyer.
Cheers M
 
Cheers everyone for all the well wishes. health issues not anything serious, its Linda's aging bones that's the problem she's finding it more
difficult getting in and out of a low car and the unforgiving suspension of a sports car! For me I'm still dithering about letting it go! I have already had a very close offer from a garage that hasn't even seen it but willing to pay a cash price without even a P/X.
I would talk to Synters - they are Alpina dealers (you probably got it from them) and they seem to sell cars at prices no other dealer gets (well there is also Munich legends and another one I can't remember). This Alpina is a rare one for sure.
And I can vouch they are fast - I tried my luck with when I had a 330i e46 with one of these and I can tell you it left me far behind.
 
Offer is for £11250. I have to get back to them soon, you may be right!

I don't know much about the Z4 3.4 Alpina, other than I love the wheels, but I must say an unseen offer of that price is fantastic.

No harm in whacking on eBay for £15k and seeing what happens. The garage may try to be funny but they wont turn down a turn around profit...... ever.

There are only 3 on autotrader, starting at 114k miles for £17k so I wouldn't rush it mate.

Unless you're in a hurry, advertise high and move downwards in a month or two.
 
Can't believe it Brian...place won't be the same without you.
If I had the money pal I'd have it of you in a heartbeat..
I hope it all turns out for well for you both...your gonna be missed
 
I don't know much about the Z4 3.4 Alpina, other than I love the wheels, but I must say an unseen offer of that price is fantastic.

No harm in whacking on eBay for £15k and seeing what happens. The garage may try to be funny but they wont turn down a turn around profit...... ever.

There are only 3 on autotrader, starting at 114k miles for £17k so I wouldn't rush it mate.

Unless you're in a hurry, advertise high and move downwards in a month or two.
Wise words Andy
 
I remember seeing this car at one of Jim's Welsh cruises, absolute stunner. If I wasn't having to cough up for a house extension I'd snap your hand off at £11250.

I hope your health improves and that the car sells quickly for you.
 
Shame you are selling such a lovely car Brian.
 
OK i did have a few peeps admiring the car at zedfest, but, i have now reduced the price further to £11250. which is really low for the condition of this Alpina. I need something a little higher off the road for Linda to get in and out of! its either that or Linda has to go instead!:whistle:
 
Back
Top