Aloha

Dafeller

Thank you for admitting me to the forum! I'm looking to replace my MX5, not sure if it will be a Z3 or what else, but I've always liked them and thought this would be the best place to learn

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Hi and welcome aboard. They are a brilliant car and would make an excellent replacement for the MX-5.
My advice would be to buy one and enjoy it! Go get!! :rally:

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
:welcome: to the forum from West Cumbria. Plenty to chose from across the range, good luck.:thumbsup:

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Hello and welcome from Worcestershire Dafeller

Zeti

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Romanian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 roadster 1.9
Welcome and congratulations for your choice! Many forum members have switched from mx5 to z3 or 4 and they never regretted. You can find the threads by searching mx5.
Wish you good hunting and enjoy the forum!
Dan

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Thank you for admitting me to the forum! I'm looking to replace my MX5, not sure if it will be a Z3 or what else, but I've always liked them and thought this would be the best place to learn
Welcome to the forum from Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey. I was just like you. I liked the style of the car and wanted one. They are really nice to own and drive. Now there's two in the driveway. Frankie

ZTec

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Hello and welcome from The Vale of Glamorgan.

Bazza

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
:welcome: from me go get one you wont regret it:drinks:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I had a 91 import Eunos 1.6 for 3 years and it was a fabulous little car, I enjoyed it immensely. I bought a Z3 which I had for 5 years, again a great car which I also enjoyed a huge amount and the reason I'm on here. Last year I bought a 3.0 Z4 and I'm loving owning it too. Treat yourself to a Z , which ever it is!:thumbsup::)

Tony.

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Bought one in the UK And imported it to Canada in 14. Love it and can't say enough about them. And welcome from Canada and good luck with your search!! JIM

Poprin

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
3.0 Roadster + *cough* MX5 project
:welcome: from Telford. I used to own a MK1 MX-5 1.8iS several years ago and I loved it to bits. However after buying a Z3 I can only say that after a year and a half of ownership I now have two Z3's so... make of that what you will!

Dafeller

Thanks for all the responses! You all seem to have high-lighted my my quandry: I'm looking at Z3s and Z4s. I like the folding top experience, but also love the looks of the Z4 Coupe. I have a 3.0 Estate and love the big 6, but also appreciate the light and nippy approach that the Mazda has offered. Choices, choices, choices!

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
What! there are other sports cars? :whistle:
Welcome to the Forum from Gloucestershire..;)