• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired AC Schnitzer Type III Alloys

Thanks David, good luck with the spigot rings, hope it all works out as I think those wheels will be awesome on your car!! JIM
 
I'm selling a set of AC SCHNITZER TYPE III ORIGINAL ALLOYS (RONEL) MADE IN GERMANY
Fully refurbished and in excellent order - yet to hit the road.
With tyres
No cracks, buckles or welds
4 alloys: 8.5"J x 17"H2
PCD: 5/120
Offset : ET43
Fitment suitable for BMW: E46 - E83 - E85.
Part number: 361146300

Did you get these to fit? Interested to see what the 8.5j is like on the front.
 
Did you get these to fit? Interested to see what the 8.5j is like on the front.
8.5 front
20160526_141510.webp

9.5 Rear
20160526_141550.webp
:thumbsup:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tfp
Is that an et43 offset?
 
As I've said before.... looks superb.
 
E="Craig Giblett, post: 279335, member: 4648"]Did you get these to fit? Interested to see what the 8.5j is like on the front.[/QUOTE]

Yes got them on and look just fine thanks see below.
image.webp

image.webp
 
Looks superb. What did you need to get in the end from AC to make them fit?
 
Looks superb. What did you need to get in the end from AC to make them fit?
Spigot rings back and front to bring centre bore down from 82mm (ACS) to 72.5 (BMW) - no spacers on front and 20mm bolt-on hub adapters on rear.
 
Many thanks for getting back to me.

I'll order spigot rings from AC as have spacers already.

Thanks,
Craig
 
I've a set of ACs like above now for my car.

Absolute bargain that I couldn't miss so I'll get them refurbed then fitted.

Will shortly be advertising my old wheels for sale
 
I've a set of ACs like above now for my car.

Absolute bargain that I couldn't miss so I'll get them refurbed then fitted.

Will shortly be advertising my old wheels for sale

I got the orange spigot rings as recommended by Lorcan - AC Schnitzer UK. When fitting the AC Schnitzer Alloys on the rears - I had to order 22mm lug bolts (instead of using the standard 26mm bolts) for the rears - to fit with the depth of the 20mm hub adapters ensuring a snug fit and torque of the wheel bolts and ensuring an adequate number of turns of the bolts into the hub (9.5 turns in my case). Hope this makes sense.
 
I'm selling a set of AC SCHNITZER TYPE III ORIGINAL ALLOYS (RONEL) MADE IN GERMANY
Fully refurbished and in excellent order - yet to hit the road.
With tyres
No cracks, buckles or welds
4 alloys: 8.5"J x 17"H2
PCD: 5/120
Offset : ET43
Fitment suitable for BMW: E46 - E83 - E85.
Part number: 361146300

David,

What tyre size are you running for AC's?

Thanks,
Craig
 
Jim - Initially I had bought them for my car then I ran into the problem of lining up the wheel and hub bolt holes - I thought I had been sold a set of wheels that did not fit my car, until recently, when Forum members helped me get a solution - spigot rings. I am hoping to confirm they fit a Z3 early next week then I will take it from there. I would not want to sell the alloys to someone if they are not fit for purpose.


Hi, I realise this is a very old post but there is no clear conclusion, did you sell them?
 
Back
Top