• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale AC Schnitzer Exhaust Tip

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
Just removed from my dads 2.8 is a slide on pair of tips for the exhaust. When I fitted them I trimmed them shorter, ideally they could do with trimming again so they don't stick out as much. This will also depend on the size of your back box.

Looking for £20 + postage

IMG_0209.webp


IMG_0210.webp
 
Any news on the postage cost yet Lee? Itching to get my bland plain tailpipes covered up!
 
Yes mate. Will have them boxed up tonight. I was away at the weekend doing man things :P
 
Ah excellent, let me know what I owe you when you know. I was doing man things also at weekend - buying nuther zed :whistle:
 
Back
Top