Aviation A400M Atlas .....

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Not my pics I hasten to add, long since left that game. Looks great though 👌

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Same as watching those Antonov freighters, makes you wonder how they get off the ground. Having said that I’m always amazed when a fully loaded 747 gets of the ground in Orlando .

Tony.

andyglym

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Same as watching those Antonov freighters, makes you wonder how they get off the ground. Having said that I’m always amazed when a fully loaded 747 gets of the ground in Orlando .

Tony.
I drove 3 of those MFV Fire Trucks nose to end onto an Antonov 124 with room to spare for landrovers and much more at Brize Norton years ago when enroute to the desert. Mahoosive things mate.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I remember the lads delivering some of the Middlesbrough Transporter over to Nevada in Aufwiedersehen Pet.

Tony.

gookah

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Z3
saw this at Cape Verde - Sal airport:

20170620_182328_35277544742_o.jpg

I referred to it as a 'big plane' which is probably frowned on by those who have been told "it's not a plane, it is an aircraft" but it still looks like a plane to me though.....
:whistle:

Seems the same as the other one, it has 4 fans, some wingy-things, lots of castors, and a big fin at the back.

do they have more than one nowadays?

Wouldn't like to get on one, if they always have to take a set of fire engines around with them

andyglym

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
saw this at Cape Verde - Sal airport:

View attachment 176817

I referred to it as a 'big plane' which is probably frowned on by those who have been told "it's not a plane, it is an aircraft" but it still looks like a plane to me though.....
:whistle:

Seems the same as the other one, it has 4 fans, some wingy-things, lots of castors, and a big fin at the back.

do they have more than one nowadays?

Wouldn't like to get on one, if they always have to take a set of fire engines around with them
22 apparently. Standard Crash Catagory Fire Cover, just like any airport ;)