I've got to have a bit of a clear out....this is a front 108 rim and centre for refurb. The rim is not bad at all and will clean up reasonably easily. Free to anyone that wants to come and get it!
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
Can get it back for you if you want it through eurocell freight services lolA long way for me Dave but thank you.
Tony.
That would be good - save me having to post the Radio as well.@Steve Medlock
Would be very pleased to have that as a spare in case of accidents when I refurb my set.
And I'll be in Canterbury tomorrow. So if you're around would be pleased to come and relieve you of it.
That would be good - save me having to post the Radio as well.
Will you be coming down the M2 ? - I'm only about 5 mins from the Sittingbourne junction.