• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale A few low miler Z3's up for grabs

Eddie Zedder

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Jun 10, 2015
Points
148
Location
Megawatt Valley, Notts.
Model of Z
Z3 2.0
This 3.0 Sport is a cracker.

http://devonshiremotorcompany.co.uk/used-car-bmw-z3-30i-m-sport-705
untitled.webp


untitled 1.webp


A 2.8

http://devonshiremotorcompany.co.uk/used-car-bmw-z3-28-roadster-691
73182_infinity.webp


73184_infinity.webp

And finally A 2.2

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-2-...131093?hash=item2a74701d95:g:n7QAAOSwLF1X9OUm
s-l1600.webp


s-l16001.webp
 
That 3.0l has a 'Eliminated Gear Nob' according to the add.
 
To be fair, it's a 3.0 manual with only 23k on the clock, looks almost brand new, for me it's still a lot of car for the money.

I would love to stick some miles on that beauty.
 
Lovely cars all of them but hefty price tags.
 
The picture of that pristine cabin with all those still perfectly mat & unscratched surfaces it's rather enticing...:woot:
 
Niece cars the 3.0ltr needs a red roof with that interior :whistle:
 
Theres a few 3.0ltrs about for under 6k not as low on miles but still good and low (Not that i've been looking) :whistle:
 
Why can't you sell them on? Andy
 
Theres a few 3.0ltrs about for under 6k not as low on miles but still good and low (Not that i've been looking) :whistle:
It's not going to be long Paul lol!!!
 
It's not going to be long Paul lol!!!
Still love Monty too much to part, Would probably be a Z4 if i parted
Quite interested in an old 735 for a bit of a laugh or possible profit?
 
Still love Monty too much to part, Would probably be a Z4 if i parted
Quite interested in an old 735 for a bit of a laugh or possible profit?
Would need to be very cheap Paul. Not very desirable mate. Yep I keep thinking about a 4 but would need sell Reggie to fund it and I couldn't do that.
 
I'd love a Z4 Coupe but couldn't sell my Zed or my Merc. Now if I could persuade the local parish council to let me build a 2 storey garage may be I'd get a bit nearer to my goal. Not much chance though as we live in a conservation area
 
Wow those priceso_O I wouldn't mind that 2.8 though
 
Back
Top