9 Months of browsing classifieds and bit of dreaming...

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
Go on you know you want to, I know where there's a nice 2.8 with ///M seats and a radio that needs a phd to operate :whistle:
and has a built in reversing camera ....... very posh =))

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
I used to have 2 Zeds, now I'm back down to 1. The Z3;)

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)

Poprin

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
3.0 Roadster + *cough* MX5 project
Nice car, hopefully see you around at some point.

I've got a spare if anyone wants to own another :whistle:
I keep seeing your car as I live in Telford as well! Run into your dad briefly at the Woodbridge and had a perv at his car a couple of months back. Also I was at the most recent midlands breakfast club but I was in my mates tatty Chimeara and he was in his Griff 500 (having a bit of a TVR day!). Spotted your cars and had a look round but must have missed you again lol. I'm sure we will run into each other shortly.

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
... and I have finally found the needle in the proverbial haystack.

With a very limited budget I have been looking / dreaming about upgrading my 1.9 to a 2.8. Then on Friday it finally happened, the holy grail an affordable 3.0 in quite frankly excellent condition! (except the wheels)

Spent the money earmarked for decorating the house, had an argument with my girlfriend and now have two Z3's on the drive way but damn it was worth every minute!!

Better pictures to follow when it's been cleaned and polished!

View attachment 44675
That's great news. When I saw what you said, I thought of something but it seems that @Zeti had already picked up on it..
@Poprin quote: "Spent the money earmarked for decorating the house....".

And we see you did by decorating the front driveway first. Welcome to the "DoubleZedderClub". Frankie

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Another 2 Car Z home... It really must be a virus or zedimedic (Z based epidemic:) ) of some kind... he he
@Brian H quote: "It really must be a virus or zedimedic....".

I love the way that sounds Brian. I think you're on to something. I thought perhaps modifying it to "Zepidemic". Maybe we can even have a "Zepidemic Club" within the forum? Or one could also say we all have Zepidemic fever?................ Frankie

PS. Then maybe soon, when we're all driving down the street on a cruise with about 20 or 30 Zeds in a row, people will look at us and point in our direction and say to their friends: "Look!!!! It's a Zepidemic!!!!"