• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 4x OEM 16” style 55 Alloys

Connor

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Joined
Jan 10, 2015
Points
92
Location
Sheffield
Model of Z
3.0 Z5
Hi all,

Having recently bought some new wheels my old ones are now offered for sale.

My plan was to refurb them over the winter but as a lot of you can probably relate time is of short supply!

The tyres are all legal, but unsure of how long they have been fitted (I bought the car in October last year and it had been sat for around 9 months)

They could do with a refurb or would be ideal for the winter to protect your good tyres.

F309A162-A2EA-4459-8C27-59A2F0DE2CBF.webp
09C4B398-A7FA-4453-A3D3-D4D8726E132B.webp
025DA012-A25B-44CB-8076-2F36AAC159A8.webp
A836BF60-C602-4E69-AE2A-077050CCD88E.webp
893D2553-AB76-4366-913E-27513DE8BD79.webp
263110B8-A1AF-407C-9E68-B9EB499CCB95.webp
CF88FB8F-0965-409D-B3D4-5E57012F3A4D.webp
7ED8508B-B6EA-4122-A011-B62086283B8A.webp


Photos have been taken as they are, I’ll give them a clean before collection, just have no time at the moment.

Not sure what to ask for them, so say £150 collected? Open to offers.

I’m located in Wollaston, Northamptonshire.

Cheers,
Connor.
 
Last edited:
BUMP,

Price reduced to £130
Open to offers could do with them going soon.

Connor.
 
Back
Top