• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 3rd brake light "Roadster" decals.

t-tony

The Legend
Deceased
Supporter
#ZedShed
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Points
226
Location
Torksey Lock,Lincoln, England
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Been a while since I posted this and a lot of new members since, so here's what I have.
20190117_203522.webp


Top. For E85 Z4 cars.
Middle for E36 Pre- Facelift cars.
Bottom for E36 Facelift cars.

Last one is for mounting on clear wind deflectors etc.

Any interest please send me a PM for price inc. P&P.

Tony.
 
1. Are there any images on vehicles?
2. What is the price?
 
It shows just red , but the white is reflecting from the garage lights
21154D98-495A-434E-A14F-703A28F6560E.jpeg


1619902180617.webp
 
Last edited:
1. Are there any images on vehicles?
2. What is the price?

I can enquire about cost to post to Israel for you at the post office on Monday.

Tony.
 
Hi Tony, have you got one for a facelift and wind deflector?
Thanks Trev 👍👍
 
Hi Trev, I have some Facelift versions coming over soon and I have the wind deflector one. I will contact you as soon as I have them. Thank you.

Tony.
 
1. Are there any images on vehicles?
2. What is the price?

One fitted on my E85 Z4, on a clear brake light.

004 (2).webp

005 (3).webp


Tony.
 
Thanks Tony - looks cool - but I’ll stick with the original look.
 
Hi Antony, I'm awaiting a new supply of these but will have some soon. I will let you know when I have them. Thank you.

Tony.
 
Well mate, if you simply can't wait . . . . . ;)

Tony.
 
Hello everyone who has ordered these decals, finally they’re with the Royal Mail so I should have them any day now. Sorry for the delay.

Tony.
 
They're here!

20210606_201000.webp

I have them for, E89 Z4, E85 Z4, Face-lift Z3, Pre Face-lift Z3, BMW Roadster for windows/wind deflectors and Zper4mance ones.
The Eagle eyed ones will have spotted a selection of the same type of ones for PORSCHE cars too.

Tony.

ps. Sorry for swearing ;)
 
Back
Top