• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 300mm front brake kit

Dino D

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Points
176
Location
Kent
Model of Z
2.8 Manual
I bought these https://zroadster.org/threads/300mm-front-discs.24246/ last year thinking my 2.8 had the 286mm discs...

Turns out my car was already upgraded at some point to the 300mm (which I now remember at @Lee telling me he noticed it when he refreshed the car a few years back). Also explains why I’ve never found my brakes wanting but I like to updgrade things lol!

Sooo I now have a bargain set of brakes that are the same as what I’ve got on already!!

So they up for sale at the same price I paid which is £100

Pick up from Canterbury Kent (although I will be at the Zedshed Basingstoke at some point soon to pick up some bits so could meet there too)

Some pics:
42D82913-EFE5-4451-99C3-450E34A3B2E7.webp
6292B075-F60B-49AF-B4C7-D887632D326B.webp
87DB09E3-C953-4D9B-9072-F567A3270990.webp
1A5CAED9-7A1B-46B5-898E-95DB67408366.webp
D5CCDE9F-ADD3-4602-940F-39FE4EBD6370.webp
949EB357-92B8-4430-8BE0-03D96443FA5F.webp
79D29EA2-8CAA-4EC7-9E38-E47054B246B8.webp
9BB6ED86-092F-4CCD-A10E-211E41899F49.webp
 
Out of interest, anyone knows if these can be fitted to a 1.9? or are the hubs different? thanks.
 
Out of interest, anyone knows if these can be fitted to a 1.9? or are the hubs different? thanks.
They should fit fine, the caliper piston is the same size as you have now so it’s a bolt on option.
 
The caliper is different on the 1.9s according to real OEM but the hub seems to be the same on all Zeds - theoretically if you put the uprights and change the calipers all should be alright??
 
Thanks for all the interest.
Sold pending collection being sorted.
 
Back
Top